EMPATHY ROSE POPSICLES
- 1 heaping cup (150 gm) peeled, chopped pear
- 1 heaping cup (150 gm) stemmed, quartered strawberries
- 12 ounces Empathy Rosé
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- ½ cup sliced strawberries, optional
- Combine all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Divide mixture between 10 (2.5 ounce) popsicle molds and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Break up and frozen chunks and push sliced strawberries into mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
- Unmold and enjoy!